Sunday, May 16, 2010

WOW !!! After reading the blogs from my endearing and absolutely fantastic grandchildren, Lys and Mellie, I feel so inadequate to even write. How amazing they are . Their writings move to very core of my soul. They have such feelings with in them that it is hard to even fathom where they even come from. I am sure that they actually come from the Lord. How inspiring they are.

They definitely give me the feeling that I want to do more. I wish I had more time in my life to to do more. It makes me want to explore and give. I have always had the deep feeling of wanting to give. Not sure what to give myself , my time, my money ( which is not much), or maybe I should just give more of all of me. How I wish I had had been closer to my children and grandchildren so I could have given more of my self to them.

I am however trying to do some writing so that I can leave part of me for them to know some day or even now if they want to read it .

My heart has a deep deep Love for my children and grandchildren. So maybe some day I will get to share some of me with great grandchildren and more of me with just the grandchildren and my kids.

I LOVE THEM ALL VERY MUCH !!

No comments:

Post a Comment